The Tenuta Vallelunga is located on the hills inland of Livorno, a peaceful oasis of 350 ha boasting a spectacular surrounding with woods, pinewoods, olive trees and fields and a 5 ha lake . Here you can enjoy the beauty of the countryside, jogging, horseback riding and fishing. Vallelunga boasts an excellent position, the beaches and Tuscany historic towns all being within easy reach.
Where we are
- On the hills, 5 Km from the sea as the crow flies
- 3 Km from the nearest villages of Guasticce and Stagno
- Tenuta Vallelunga, Via di Vallelunga, 7, 57017, Guasticce, (Collesalvetti) Livorno
- Email: email@example.com
How to reach us
- Reception: Davide +39.366.3081232
- Booking: Agnese,+39.338.6731559
- Phone/Fax +39.(0)586.984945
- Pisa Galileo Galilei airport: 15 Km
- Florence Peretola airport: 84 Km
- Pisa railway station: 21 Km
- Florence railway station: 80 Km
- Livorno railway station 10 km
- From the North: highway A12, direction Livorno 8 Km. Exit Livorno. Direction Stagno. At the junction with SS1 Aurelia turn right direction Pisa. At the next junction follow the signs to Vicarello/Guasticce.
- From the East 5 Km: motorway Fi-Pi-LI, direction Livorno: exit Interporto Toscano Est and follow signs to Guasticce
- From the airport: Via Aurelia SS1 (Pisa-Livorno) direction Livorno: on the viaduct near Stagno turn direction Guasticce/Vicarello, at the roundabout take the second exit to Guasticce
- From the SS1 Aurelia to Guasticce is about 3 km. At the roundabout before Guasticce take the 2nd exit. Then in Guasticce turn right at the first crossing (via della Chiesa), direction Campo sportivo, Oasi spondone, Cimitero. Turn right after the old railroad bridge and follow Via della Chiesa till the Cemetery then you’ll see the sign Tenuta Vallelunga, follow the road past the first houses and the olive grove on your right side, keep on along the asphalt road straight along the pine wood (direction Reception), then keep your left till you reach the reception (sign).